Any measures that are carried out online (on the Internet) fall under the term of online marketing. For many, this means primarily to be found via search engines or, more precisely, Google. Even though it is undoubtedly one of the most important channels, online marketing services(รับ ทํา การ ตลาด ออนไลน์ which is the term in thai) consists of much more. The following marketing measures, which may also be of primary interest to most SMEs, include:
The Own Website
design, structure, function, and contact points of the own website form an essential part of the online marketing strategy. Your website is usually the central point of contact for all other online channels.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
There is a subdivision into search engine optimization (SEO) and
- search engine advertising (SEA). In both cases, it is about being found in search engines for relevant search queries. While in search engine optimization, you try to appear as far as possible in the unpaid (so-called organic) search results, you buy the position in search engine advertising (e.g., via Google AdWords) and pay for it per click.
- Display Advertising:
- Banner advertising on relevant websites that advertise.
- Email marketing:
- Marketing via email newsletter etc. as equivalent to traditional direct marketing by post.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM):
- Marketing and advertising activities via social networks, such as B. Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Content Marketing deals with the production and distribution of content (content) to attract new customers and retain existing ones. This information can come in a variety of formats, such as blogs, news, videos, white papers, e-books, graphics, case studies, or guides.
Strengths of Online Marketing
One of the essential advantages is targeting. With no other form of advertising, you can, e.g., B. reach someone with his advertising at the exact moment he or she is looking for a specific product or service (example: order flowers online, installer Vienna, water damage emergency service, etc.). Good targeting results in minimal scatter loss.